Indonesia offers a Retirement KITAS to those over the age of 60 years young. It is intended for foreign nationals who are no longer working and want to retire in Bali.
Duration: 1 Year Multiple Entry. Renewable.
Currently this Kitas can only be applied for Onshore when in Bali.
Please contact me direct on WhatsApp for more information.
ONSHORE PROCESSING - INSIDE INDONESIA
- PROCESSING TAKES 1-2 MONTHS IN WORKING DAYS (does not include weekends, public holidays and when Immigration system is down)
COST: 19.000.000 Million IDR
- 1 Year Retirement Kitas
- B211A Visa that is required for entry into Bali to then apply for the Retirement Kitas. The 211 visa has 2 x 60 days extensions available should you need extra time to get organised for your Kitas application. The cost per renewal is 2.700.000 Million IDR.
RENEWAL: approx 10.000.000 Million IDR (SKTT letter is required for renewals)
- You will need to enter Indonesia on a B211A Visa first to then be able to apply for a Retirement Kitas. I have included this in the price.
- Multiple entry and valid for 1 year
- Minimum age requirement is 60 years
- Passport validity required to apply is 18 MONTHS MINIMUM
- PROCESSING TIMES CAN BE AFFECTED IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE IMMIGRATION SYSTEM AND HOLIDAY CLOSURES. THIS IS OUT OF MY HANDS.
TO APPLY - WHATSAPP ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
- Main page in your Passport
- Selfie picture (like a Passport photo)
- Lease contract for a minimum of 12 months and copy of owners ID card - if you don't already have a lease you can arrange this when you enter Bali. Please note that if this takes time you may need to use a B211 extension while I wait for information.
- Local ID of 2 Home assistant (signed letter which I will arrange when you're in Bali)
- Bank Account statement with a minimum balance of 200 Million IDR from your own countries Bank.
- Health Insurance to cover a 1 year period